Zum Newsletter anmelden:
Robert M. Anderson
Professor at Columbia University and international leadership and communications trainer
- He has worked with organizations in 35 countries.
- He has created leadership and communication programs and delivered them globally.
- He has worked extensively with the banking industry and international organizations such as the United Nations and the Asian Development Bank.
- He has conducted training programs in French, Portuguese, and Spanish in addition to his native English.
- As an adjunct professor, he has taught introductory and advanced courses in conflict resolution at Columbia University since 2002.