Join our exclusive Summer Campus experience in New York City! Expand your international leadership and management skills.
In today’s increasingly international business environment, leaders are challenged to stay on top of the game. You have to strike a balance between strategic work and leading your employees as well as yourself. Successful leaders achieve great results by giving direction, creating trust and inspiring teams to excel in their performance.
This international leadership progamme is a unique experience allowing managers to enhance their capabilities in international business strategy and to reflect on their leadership skills within a global context. The programme is focusing on the individual needs of the participants, on sharing best practice and discussing ideas with fellow managers.
Be inspired by the expertise of our professors and meet dedicated experts from international companies like Bloomberg or ARUP.
Successful global business strategies and leadership excellenceAfter attending this programme:
- you have gained new insights in aspects of leadership in a global context.
- you have increased awareness of your own abilities in international business.
- you look at the strategy and changes of your organization in a personal and holistic way and you will be able to help realize global strategy better.
- you can handle the complexity of your organization in a proactive way.
- you reflect on your personal leadership mindset and gain insights into how you can inspire diverse people across borders and cultures.
- you share best practice cases with fellow managers, discuss your current business cases and enjoy various networking opportunities throughout the program.
International Business Development and Strategy
- Indicators for entering the global market with your organization
- Driving sustainable competitive advantage on a global scale
- International strategic efforts and organizational alignment
- Alignment of resource allocation with an evolving environment
- Greater strategic agility by fostering business acumen throughout your organization
- Dynamics of the international financial environment
- Determining risk in a nonfinancial manner
International Leadership Excellence
- Discussing major leadership issues in international business
- Sharing best practice in leadership across cultures
- Creating a culture of achievement across multinational business units
- Communicating and negotiating successfully in a global setting
- Managing diversity in- and outside of an international company
- Leading to excellence through cooperation, creating vision and building trust
Dr. Rahul Bedi has 30 years of experience in international business and government. Among his various functions, he held several positions in top level management. Prof. Bedi has distinct knowledge in the field of developing business in new markets as well as creating and implementing successful global strategies. In addition, he has a profound understanding of cultural diversity and international best practice. At present Dr. Bedi is a renowned professor at Berkeley College in NYC, teaching classes on International Business and Management. With his own consulting agency, he still is actively giving strategic advice to government and industry.
Robert M. Anderson
Dr. Robert M. Anderson has worked with organizations in 35 countries. He has created leadership and communication programs and delivered them globally, adapting the content and approach of the programs to the local contexts and learning styles. He has worked extensively with the banking industry and international organizations such as the United Nations and the Asian Development Bank. He has conducted training programs in French, Portuguese, and Spanish in addition to his native English. As an adjunct professor, he has taught introductory and advanced courses in conflict resolution at Columbia University since 2002.
Theoretical input, sharing best practice, networking and personal reflection
The programme applies a combination of theoretical input from professors of our partner universities in NYC, business expert talks, visits to global companies, as well as sharing best practice, various networking opportunities and personal reflection.
Experienced managers working in a global context
General Managers, CEOs of SMEs, Country Managers, Managing Directors, Business Unit Managers, VPs and Directors in Global Business Development
Please make your own hotel arrangements. The following hotels are near Berkeley College:
- Innside Nomad New York
- Novotel Times Square
- Residence Inn Times Square
- The Courtyard Times Square